Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Qatar Airways (QR638) SIN-DPS

I took Qatar Airways to Bali utilizing my Privilege Club miles which was about to expire in Dec-2012.  So I managed to get a confirm economy seat to Bali from for 25-28 Jan 2013.

The flight was using B777-300ER (B77L).  The flight registration is A7-BAA . 

Here are some pictures of the cabin and the meal served.

The cabin is clean with typical 3-3-3 configuration in economy cabin and the seat pitch is comfortable (I am 6"/180cm tall).  One thing I notice that the seat recline is quite good compare to other airlines (sorry no picture on this).  The In flight Entertainment is very good.  "Huge" screen for economy which is comparable to TG A380 or SQ A333/B777-300ER.   The selection may not be as good as SQ, but still quite decent.

 
 
 
 
The flight to DPS from SIN is about 2 hours flight and they food served for late afternoon flight was quite decent.  I think this is much better than the KLM meal service (see my other post about KLM).
 



This was the third time that I took QR flight to DPS since they launched it in early 2010.  The first 2 flights were on C class, which were very nice.  Economy class also not bad.  However, QR has increased the price between SIN-DPS significantly and they do not over daily flight compare to KLM.


 


No comments: